COMBO DEAL: Women's RideAway Shorts and Liberator Liner
THE PERFECT GRAVEL AND BIKE TOURING SHORTS & PADDED LINER
Whether you’re grinding up a dirt road, bike touring the countryside roads or flying down, hitting the backcountry for a big day out or scheming back-to-back days in the saddle, the RideAway shorts are designed to be your new best friend. Outfitted with perfectly shaped, deep front pockets, a zipped pocket for valuables, optional side leg ventilation, and 4-way stretch fabric, the RideAways are almost as comfortable as PJs and game for whatever kind of adventure you’re dreaming up - on or off the saddle. And when the day’s hard work is done, you won’t miss a beat. Convert the shorts to a loose, casual fit and get after whatever comes next.
RideAway Shorts Features:
- Unique, patented 11P® system gives you:
- Pick your pleasure. Cinch them down for a form-fitting style while you ride, then convert to loose and comfortable later off the bike.
- Make them fit just right using a button closure on the lower leg.
- Running hot or cold? Close or open the side leg ventilation, designed with a tricot (aka ultra-breathable) mesh.
- Made with comfort in mind: super soft, lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric.
- Wide elastic, super comfortable waistband with buttons and a zip fly.
- Convenient pockets: 2 deep front pockets to keep your map or phone off your back and zipped side pocket to store valuables.
- Safety first: reflective logo and back panels to increase visibility on the road.
- A mesh gusset makes these shorts extra breathable for hot days.
- The compact design makes for perfect travel or backpacking short.
Liberator Liner Features:
- Constructed from 4-way stretch knit fabric.
- Advanced absorption chamois technology.
- Wide, comfortable waistband that is flattering and will not restrict you.
- Soft gripper elastic leg openings.
- Compatible with the Uprising Short and Kickitup Skirt.
Spotted off the bike:
- On hiking trails.
- Inside world traveler’s suitcases.
- At brewpubs, coffee shops, and casual dinners.