For the next month, we will be running a Bike Month Contest that consists of a 2 part challenge. Part 1 is seeing how many miles you can ride in a month, and Part 2 is trying to add some hills in there! How much elevation gain can you get?
At the end of the month, two people will win a FREE pair of Elevenpine shorts of their choosing. One for the person with the most miles, and one for the person with the most elevation.
Here’s how it works:
- Join our club on Strava. If you don’t already have a profile, it’s free to join and a great resource for creating and finding popular routes, as well as building community.
- Check out our post for all the challenge details.
- Get riding! You have one whole month to log some serious miles.
- Gently heckle your friends. Virtual challenges are better when there’s some healthy competition!
- Visit the leaderboard regularly to see how you rank.
- Snap photos on your rides and tag the #11PChallenge & @Elevenpine on Instagram
There will be 2 Winners, announced on June 24th.
- The person with the most miles logged from May 20th - June 20th.
- The person with the most elevation gain from May 20th - June 20th.
Winners get a FREE PAIR OF SHORTS, OF YOUR CHOOSING.
What have you got to lose? Join the challenge today.